D style hog rings are manufactured by galvanized wire, aluminum alloy wire or stainless steel 304 wire to provide corrosion resistance to weathers and rains. They are sturdy and easy to reinforce wire fence, wire cages, upholstery and gabion baskets & mattress. Copper plated and vinyl coated are supplied on request.
Compared to staples, hog rings have heavy gauge and will be much stronger. D-shaped hog ring clips have two point - sharp and blunt. Sharpe tips features piercing while blunt point is safe to touch.
15GA HR22 Galvanized D Rings
● 15 Gauge 3/4'' crown D ring staples.
● Made of Galvanized Steel.
● Galvanized finish for greater rust resistance and Fewer too jams for finer carpentry and finishing.
● Made of high quality metal, better corrosion resistance.
● Sharp points offer good piercing capabilities and consistent ring closure.
● Ideal for Bedding, Seating, Upholstery, Fencing, Bungee Cords, Silt Fence, Bag Closure, Cages, Flange to inner spring.