When welding, the welding wire has fast melting speed, stable arc, less welding spatter, beautiful weld bead formation, strong anti-oxidation and corrosion resistance, low sensitivity of cladding metal pores, and good all-position welding process.
Uses: used in large-scale hydraulic steel structures, ships, power stations, boilers and pressure vessels, petrochemicals.
-Smooth arc action, full slag coverage, easy slag removal.
-Ideal for general fabrication & structural work requiring no impact properties
-Suitable for a variety of applications such as prefab, building fabrication, tanks, ornamental iron, farm implement repairs, and general fabrication.
1. Welding Wire
2. MIG Welding Wire
3. TIG Welding Wire
4. CO2 Gas Shielded Welding Wire
5. ER70S-6 Welding Wire
6. ER70S-G Welding Wire
7. 15kg/spool Welding wire
8. 5kg/spool Welding Wire
9. 20kg/spool Welding Wire
10. Submerged Arc Welding Wire
11. H08A EL12 submerged arc welding wire
12. H08MnA EM12 submerged arc welding wire
13. H10Mn2 EH14 submerged arc welding wire
14. Steel Wire Rod for Welding Wire
15. Round Bar
16. Steel Wire Strand
ER70S-6 Gas Shielded Welding Wire is a kind of mild steel copper coated welding wire, suitable for 100% CO2 and Argon& CO2 mixed gas protective welding with stable feasibility, good welding seams, less spatters and excellent welding process properties.
Gas Shielded Welding Wire ER70S-6 -- Main Characteristics:
1. Low welding costs.
2. High productivity and low electricity consumption.
3. Easy to operate. All-position welding.
4. Very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content. Excellent crack-resistance.
5. Little deformation after welding.
6. Wide applicability. Suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.