ER70S-6 Gas Shielded Welding Wire is a kind of mild steel copper coated welding wire, suitable for 100% CO2 and Argon& CO2 mixed gas protective welding with stable feasibility, good welding seams, less spatters and excellent welding process properties.
When welding, the welding wire has fast melting speed, stable arc, less welding spatter, beautiful weld bead formation, strong anti-oxidation and corrosion resistance, low sensitivity of cladding metal pores, and good all-position welding process.
Uses: used in large-scale hydraulic steel structures, ships, power stations, boilers and pressure vessels, petrochemicals.
Gas Shielded Welding Wire ER70S-6
● Low welding costs.
● High productivity and low electricity consumption.
● Easy to operate. All-position welding( like H, F, OH, V ).
● Very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content. Excellent crack-resistance.
● Little deformation after welding.
● Wide applicability. Suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates with strength 500MPa.
● The welding slag will be thin and easy to be peeled off
Spool Type: 1.2mm
Welding Position: All
Classification: ER70S-6 / ER50-6
Model: ER70S-6 / ER50-6