0.045" Mild Steel Mig Welding Wire
● Superior feedability and excellent arc characteristics
● Made up of carbon steel and low -alloy steel
● Characterized with the execllent welding performance.
● Stable feeding, and beautiful welding seam
● Relatively moderate welding smoke and splash,
● With liquidity and crack resistance rather superior.
● The welding slag will be thin and easy to be peeled off
● The welding seam holds high tensile strength and excellent low-temperature impact resistance performance.
● Applied for all-position welding and a larger current range.
Product Name: ER70S-6 welding wire | MIG Welding Wire | MIG Wire
Welding Product | Welding Consumable | Welding Materials
Spool Type: 0.045 inch (1.20mm)
Welding Position: All
Classification: ER70S-6 / ER50-6
Model: ER70S-6 / ER50-6
Gas Shielded Welding Wire ER70S-6 -- Main Characteristics:
1. Low welding costs.
2. High productivity and low electricity consumption.
3. Easy to operate. All-position welding.
4. Very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content. Excellent crack-resistance.
5. Little deformation after welding.
6. Wide applicability. Suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.