When welding, the welding wire has fast melting speed, stable arc, less welding spatter, beautiful weld bead formation, strong anti-oxidation and corrosion resistance, low sensitivity of cladding metal pores, and good all-position welding process.
Uses: used in large-scale hydraulic steel structures, ships, power stations, boilers and pressure vessels, petrochemicals.
Er70s 6 Welding Wire Copper Coated
● Superior feedability and excellent arc characteristics
● Made up of carbon steel and low -alloy steel
● Characterized with the execllent welding performance.
● Stable feeding, and beautiful welding seam
● Relatively moderate welding smoke and splash,
● With liquidity and crack resistance rather superior.
● The welding slag will be thin and easy to be peeled off
● The welding seam holds high tensile strength and excellent low-temperature impact resistance performance.
● Applied for all-position welding and a larger current range.
Spool Type: 1.2mm
Welding Position: All
Classification: ER70S-6 / ER50-6
Model: ER70S-6 / ER50-6