TIG Welding Wire Copper Coated
● The carbon steel and low carbon steel welding wire used for the gas-shielded arc welding is characterized with the excellent welding performance.
● The wire feeding will be stable, and the welding seam will be formed beautifully.
● Moreover, the welding smoke and splash will be relatively moderate, the liquidity and crack resistance will be rather superior.
● The welding deslag will be thin and easy to be peeled off, at the meantime, the welding seam holds high tensile strength and excellent low-temperature impact resistance performance.
● Besides, it is applicable to the all-position( F, H, OH, V ) welding and a larger welding current range.
Name: CO2 welding wire,SG2, Gas shielded welding wire ER50-6,AWS ER70S-6, DIN SG2, JIS YGW12;
Raw material: Mild steel,Carbon steel.
Surface:Copper coated , copper clad.
Application : Welding of mild steel material,shipb building, Arc welding etc.
Dia: 0.6mm, 0.8mm 0.9mm 1.0mm 1.2mm 1.6mm .
Packing: 5Kg,15Kg 20kg spool, 100~350kg drum, export seaworthy package.
Spool type: D270 or D300 plastic spool, K300 Metal spool.
Notes: Wrapped in the black or white plastic spool, covered with the wax paper, then in PE bag and carton, and lay on pallet.
Gas Shielded Welding Wire ER70S-6 -- Main Characteristics:
1. Low welding costs.
2. High productivity and low electricity consumption.
3. Easy to operate. All-position welding.
4. Very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content. Excellent crack-resistance.
5. Little deformation after welding.
6. Wide applicability. Suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.
Chemical Composition of Welding Wire (%):
Example of Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal(%):
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal:
Reference Current (DC+):