1. The staple wire band is a kind of steel wire band for manufacturing staples, brads nails and pins nails etc.
2. The material: galvanized iron wire and stainless;
1. Bands wire surface: Electrogalvanized
2. Flattening degree: The staple wire band can be made with any degree of flattening, technically possible to be done using wire of .0.70 -1.80 mm;
3. Bands' color: Translucent, golden (The color may be different as per customer request.)
4. The average weight of empty spool: 35kgs
5. Packing: The outside layer of band is protected by thin layer of removable plastic foam and adhesive tape.
Besides staple wire band, KYA FASTENERS, one of China's fasteners makers, mainly provide steel staples, collated nails and many other related products. Our fasteners are widely used in construction and wood panel works.