Mild Steel Welding Wire Er70s-6
● The carbon steel and low carbon steel welding wire used for the gas-shielded arc welding is characterized with the excellent welding performance.
● The wire feeding will be stable, and the welding seam will be formed beautifully.
● Moreover, the welding smoke and splash will be relatively moderate, the liquidity and crack resistance will be rather superior.
● The welding deslag will be thin and easy to be peeled off, at the meantime, the welding seam holds high tensile strength and excellent low-temperature impact resistance performance.
● Besides, it is applicable to the all-position( F, H, OH, V ) welding and a larger welding current range.
Product Name: ER70S-6 welding wire | MIG Welding Wire | MIG Wire
Welding Product | Welding Consumable | Welding Materials
Spool Type: 0.8mm-1.6mm
Welding Position: All
Classification: ER70S-6 / ER50-6
Model: ER70S-6 / ER50-6
Gas Shielded Welding Wire ER70S-6 -- Main Characteristics:
1. Low welding costs.
2. High productivity and low electricity consumption.
3. Easy to operate. All-position welding.
4. Very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content. Excellent crack-resistance.
5. Little deformation after welding.
6. Wide applicability. Suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.