15 Degree Plastic Sheet Coil Nails
7/8” to 4” (22mm-100mm)
0.071” to 0.157” (1.80mm-4.0mm)
• 0.195” to 0.362” (5.0mm-9.2mm)
• Full round head, smooth, checkered or customized.
- Diamond 34°~66°
- Chisel Blunt
- 0 degree in plastic coils
- 15 degree in plastic coils
Materials & Surface:
Stainless Steel Nails
• The highest durable nail in all climate conditions, especially in humid environments;
• Available in 304 and 316 grades and in many collated formats.
Hot Dip Galvanized Nails
• Highly resistant to corrosion from the zinc immersion, high temperature molten process
Electro Galvanized Nails
• Electro Galvanized have a layer of Zinc that offers some corrosion protection.
• High grade corrosion resistant nail to use in soft wood and non-treated applications;
• Virgin plastic sheet collation process.
• Bright fasteners have no coating to protect the steel and are susceptible to corrosion if exposed to high humidity or water.
• They are not recommended for exterior use or in treated lumber, and only for interior applications where no corrosion
protection is needed.
#45 steel electro galvanized
• The nails have high hardness and can penetrate 2mm steel plate.
• Electro galvanized finish helps resist corrosion and rust.