Automotive Upholstery Hog Rings are used to fasten two objects together in an easy and convenient way including upholstery, fabrics and wire fence and wire cages. Compared to their counterparts such as staples or nails, hog rings provide more secure and firmer connection.
C-shaped hog ring fasteners are made of sturdy metal, allowing them to be bent while maintaining the ring integrity. Stainless steel, polished steel, galvanized and aluminum are frequent options. Copper plated and vinyl coated in different colors are also supplied on special request.
15GA 3/4 Inch 15100B Bright Finish Automotive Upholstery Hog Rings
● 15 Gauge 3/4'' crown c ring staples.
● Made of Galvanized Steel.
● Staples Compatible with C7E, C7CA
● These rings have a good bundle effect.
● Made of high quality metal, better corrosion resistance.
● Blunt tips promote safety hurting none who or which will be contacted directly.
● Ideal for mattress, car seat, sofa, fencing, pet cage, traps, sausage casings and dozen more uses around farm and home.