Aluminum hog ring is a really cost-effective alternative for corrosive conditions. This is primarily because aluminum forms a thin but effective oxide layer that prevents further oxidation. Although weathers corrosion & acid rains, aluminum hog rings maintain their original strength.
Aluminum hog ring fastener features sharp and blunt points. Blunt point is designed for safe touch while sharp tips for piercing.
16GA 516AL100 1/2 Inch Upholstery Hog Rings
● 16 Gauge 1/2'' crown c ring staples.
● Made of Aluminum.
● It is manufactured out of a variety of high quality alloy wires and then taped together with high strength polyester tape.
● Made of high quality metal, better corrosion resistance.
● Sharp points offer good piercing capabilities and consistent ring closure.
● Ideal for mattress, car seat, sofa, fencing, pet cage, traps, sausage casings and dozen more uses around farm and home.