D style hog rings are manufactured by galvanized wire, aluminum alloy wire or stainless steel 304 wire to provide corrosion resistance to weathers and rains. They are sturdy and easy to reinforce wire fence, wire cages, upholstery and gabion baskets & mattress. Copper plated and vinyl coated are supplied on request.
Compared to staples, hog rings have heavy gauge and will be much stronger. D-shaped hog ring clips have two point - sharp and blunt. Sharpe tips features piercing while blunt point is safe to touch.
Stainless Steel Hog Rings 15 Gauge 515DSS50B
● 15 Gauge 9/16'' crown D ring staples.
● Made of Stainless Steel.
● Stainless hog rings feature no-rust and high tensile strength.
● Made of high quality Stainless Steel, no corrosion happens.
● Blunt points ensure safe touch and little harm.
● Stainless steel hog rings are popular among any fastening applications with wire, fabric, fence mesh, rope or cord.