Aluminum hog ring is a really cost-effective alternative for corrosive conditions. This is primarily because aluminum forms a thin but effective oxide layer that prevents further oxidation. Although weathers corrosion & acid rains, aluminum hog rings maintain their original strength.
Aluminum hog ring fastener features sharp and blunt points. Blunt point is designed for safe touch while sharp tips for piercing.
11GA C45 1-1/2 Crown Galfan Hog Rings
● 11 Gauge 1-1/2'' crown c ring staples.
● Made of galfan.
● Excellent corrosion resistance.
● GalFan coating significantly improves corrosion performance by 50% or more over traditional galvanized.
● Sharp points offer good piercing capabilities and consistent ring closure.
● Durable and strong.
● Used for closing burlap or other woven materials through which the ring ends must penetrate in order to clinch the ring and secure the material.