Plastic Sheet Coil Nails
Plastic collated coil nails, also known as plastic sheet coil nails, are most commonly used for outdoor work such as siding, subfloors, and roof sheathing. During nailing, the nails are easily detached from the plastic strip connecting them, so the direction of nailing remains unchanged. Working with such nails becomes much simpler and cleaner because there are no extra scraps of plastic left. Such a coil can typically hold from 50 to 300 nails.
Plastic sheet collated nails can be angled at 0° or 15°, counterclockwise or clockwise, upon customer request.These nails redefine durability. Collated with a strong, flexible plastic, they effortlessly adapt to the demands of your projects, ensuring every nailing operation is a success. With on-center nail heads that reduce jamming and amplify drivability, these nails are built to keep you productive.
- Diamond 34°~66°
- Chisel Blunt
- 0 degree in plastic coils
- 15 degree in plastic coils
Materials & Surface:
Stainless Steel Nails
• The highest durable nail in all climate conditions, especially in humid environments;
• Available in 304 and 316 grades and in many collated formats.
Hot Dip Galvanized Nails
• Highly resistant to corrosion from the zinc immersion, high temperature molten process
Electro Galvanized Nails
• Electro Galvanized have a layer of Zinc that offers some corrosion protection.
• High grade corrosion resistant nail to use in soft wood and non-treated applications;
• Virgin plastic sheet collation process.
• Bright fasteners have no coating to protect the steel and are susceptible to corrosion if exposed to high humidity or water.
• They are not recommended for exterior use or in treated lumber, and only for interior applications where no corrosion
protection is needed.
#45 steel electro galvanized
• The nails have high hardness and can penetrate 2mm steel plate.
• Electro galvanized finish helps resist corrosion and rust.