Galvanized hog rings have two style - D and C. Both of them features sharp and blunt points. Sharp points improve piercing and permeation through fabric, wire cloth, while blunt points ensure safe touch and little harm.
Galvanized hog rings are very popular in the installation of fencing and wire cages for it is resistant to environmental corrosion. These hog rings are fabricated of hot-dip galvanized steel wire. Thick zinc coating isolates the steel wire and the corrosive factors.
16 Gauge 1/2 Inch Crown Hog Rings 516G100B
● 16 Gauge 1/2'' crown c ring staples.
● Made of Galvanized Steel.
● Galvanized finish for greater rust resistance and Fewer too jams for finer carpentry and finishing.
● Made of high quality metal, better corrosion resistance.
● Sharp points offer good piercing capabilities and consistent ring closure.
● Ideal for mattress, car seat, sofa, fencing, pet cage, traps, sausage casings and dozen more uses around farm and home.